Tuesday 6 November 2012

Still waiting...

I read a really good blog about IVF - success on their first go (after several years of trying other approaches).  Fair play to them!  I hope that this isn't something my wife and I will need as I produce (low quality) sperm, but we will see.  Some of the descriptions are graphic; (male) reader of a sensitive disposition (and lets face it - we all are when it comes to certain aspects of our anatomy) may wince...

Nothing very much to write about just now, except to express my frustration with waiting.  It feels like it's all I'm doing at the moment, be it for a list of names to come out (mine wasn't on it - the promotion I wrote about in my last post), or our first appointment.  I want to know what to do next, and I'm all out of ideas.  Being fair that's not hard; my ideas run to, "take condom off", and "stop taking pill".  At that point I'm all out.

20 December.  Hurry up and arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment